The Weave of God- Kanjivaram Saree
The weave of God and the dream of an Indian woman- Kanjivaram.
Can any conversation around sarees be complete without speaking about the queen of silk? Come let us make you fall in love with the weave and saree called Kanjivaram. What started as a 9- yard saree encapsulating the philosophy of designing and patterning temple stories and eventually adapted to 6 yards with gold zari weaving, the Kanjivaram saree has come a long way from its mythical origins. The unique feature of this Kanjivaram Silk saree is itƒ??s special weaving technique- one that uses the three single threads of silk yarn along with zari.
At the end of the day, for a saree connoisseur a pure Kanjivaram, is an investment. The perfect attire for a wedding, be it the bride or the ones attending, a Kanjivaram Soft Silk Saree is a must in the wardrobe.
Blouse piece: Yes, the saree comes up with a Blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
Our serene and beautiful Kanjivaram Silk Saree comes with an elegant border that highlights the saree well. With easy draping and a beautiful fall, these sarees can be worn for any festive occasion. The beauty of Kanjivaram Silk Saree is that it emanates a rich grace. With beautiful and eye-catching colors, you can choose from a wide range of our Kanjivaram Sarees.
This beautiful golden kanjivaram saree has golden zari all over it. Perfect for a wedding reception, you can wear this kanjivaram silk saree to make heads turn your way.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your kanjivaram saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjivaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your kanjivaram silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.